Can wife force a separation agreement?

My wife wants to leave but neither one of us is “at fault”. We have big disagreements about discretionary money since I am the only one working. I do not want a separation. I know she can move out any time she wants but can she get an attorney or court to force me to sign a separation agreement that pays her alimony and/or forces me out of the house?

She cannot force you to sign a Separation Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms she proposes you should not sign the agreement. You have the right to have the court determine property division and alimony.

Unless you have engaged in martial misconduct she cannot force you to leave the home, and if she desires a separation she will be the one who has to move out.