Can't seem to get my part of the court ordered pro


Dear nurse:

You should have “high hopes” of receiving your rights under the court order. If your spouse fails to pay/provide for you according to the court order, then you may file a Motion to Show Cause. This form asks the court to hold your spouse in contempt and force them to comply with the court order. You can find this form on the Wake County Website. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


I have court order dated 3/31/04 on file in the local court house that states WHO gets WHAT…my ex does not seem to want to abide by this agreement…What is my hope of getting my part??