Change seperation agreement

Dear danitza39:

Greetings. Yes, your husband can always renegotiate an agreement you have - renegotiate meaning he can discuss it with you and try to get you to agree. You never have to agree though.

To be clear, did you sign a separation agreement? If so, you don’t need to hire an attorney unless he breaches the agreement. If I were you, I would send him a letter telling him that you will follow through on the court’s recourses against him if he breaches. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Is he on active duty? You need to head immediately for the nearest military base to their legal department. Your husband’s wages can be garnished for alimony and child support and taken from him, no question. Adultry in the military is illegal and he can be sent to prison, it sounds as though you have plenty of proof. I feel for you, call ex-pose, a group of military exwives. They are located in Arlington, Va. They can help you determine what your rights are as a military spouse. Good luck…

Dear marisandoz and danitza39:

Greetings. Remember that turning your spouse in for adultery in the military may mean a decrease in pay or dishonorable discharge - which is clearly not in your best interest if you need financial assistance from him.

Also, I used to intern for the Legal Assistance Office on Fort Bragg and I don’t remember anyone there actually helping people get alimony. There are amounts husbands must pay, but they are not considered alimony. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Hi,
Just to up-date you on Adultery and the U.S. Military.
I’m the Primary Caregiver of my daughter since her birth and retired Navy Enlisted, my wife is an Air Force “Officer”.
She used ordered to RAF Croughton in the UK to steal all our money, property and Almost my child while there.
We were only there six months before she tricked me into taking my daughter to a friend of hers for a one week vacation in the Azores while she was in Bosnia.
Once there, she wiped-out all our money and she refused to get me the return trip tickets for three and a half weeks and gave her friend and her AF Capt husband a Parental POA behind my back and told me to get out of the Base Housing Home.
After I found a way back to my child without any assistance from the AF (due to a conflict of interest, they would not even talk to me) we came back to the U.S. and have lived out of two suitcases since the end of May 2005.
During all this the Adultery she committed in Bosnia with her Superior Officer and the attempted kidnapping (or Statutory Kidnapping in the UK) were dropped.
The Court Transcripts with all her Perjuries and the Signed Financial Statement stating the Base Housing Home was empty were sent to her Command and nothing was done about it.
My child just spent six weeks visiting her mother, the Married AF “Officer” (we do not even have any Sep papers) and her boyfriend she moved into the Base Housing Home, Another violation of the UCMJ and the AF and this Command has yet to do Anything.
So it all depends on the Branch of the service and if it is an Enlisted person or an Officer, there is big differences in how Military Regulations are followed.

Dear T. Ashley:

First, sorry to hear about your situation, but thanks for letting us all know. It is always interesting to me (as an attorney) to see how the law does not always get followed. Keep your head up!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

Just a follow-up.

The “Capt’s” Command is trying to say they did not know she was not Divorced, and that the Military Male “friend” was just visiting.

They of course all know we are married and the Male “friend” could have went back to his assigned Barracks room just six miles away at the Base, he did not have to stay in the home every night and drive my child to school every morning, pick her up from it and take her to the “Base” Day care in the afternoon.

This is Also in Violation of Base Housing Regulations AFI 32-6001 which States: No Co-habitation in assigned Base Housing Homes.

Another cute trick, so far the info I’ve gotten on this man is he is Enlisted, that is another charge her Command has turned a blind eye to.

T. Ashley USN Ret.

Just a little more interesting info.

This Air Force Captain has submitted to the U.S. Court that she can Not get copies from her Military Medical Records, she was so against having any children she got her tubes tied the next day which is what I requested in Discovery - yet has submitted into evidence copies from My Military Medical Records.

She has also submitted all the e-mails I sent her Commander and the IG, some of the IG ones say: For Official Use Only, This is a privileged document. It will not be released (in whole or in part), reproduced, or given additional dissemination (in whole or in part) outside of Inspector General channels without prior approval of the Inspector General (SAF/IG) or designee.

Her Command has quietly had the Active Duty Military Man move out of our Base Housing home and Stated “He was visiting”, and “It did not disrupt the Command’s working relationship” the “loophole” around Adultery and the Base Housing Regulation, they say that the Adultery Regulation has been changed a great deal in 2002.
I guess it was not disruptive until “I” found out and I could tell the Enlisted people, the “Officers” in the Housing area did not care.
I still say living there two months day and night that “I” know of is a bit much for not Adultery when my five year-old had to watch him come out of her mother’s bedroom every morning during her stay.

This Command has given her a lot of Documents she should never have had and have turned their backs on her actions, the Adultery, the Perjury to the U.S. Courts, what amounts to kidnapping and they are even saying now I was never told (or Ordered in their words) to move out of the Base Housing home.

T. Ashley USN Ret.

I think its time to call your congressman nothing will get their collective head out of their ■■■ like a call from a congressmans aide requesting status of the IG investigation into federal crimes by a AF officer. … even better if your congressman sits on the right commitees.

jnewman

One of the documents she sent was the Congressinal Inquiry from Congressman Albert Wynn.
In it the U.S. Air Force told the Congressman I was Never Ordered out of the Base Housing Home.
That had no problem Lying to the Congressman because there was no Paperwork to track, it was at a meeting with her Squadron Commander in front of a SMSgt as a witness (the Sqn. Com. was a close friend of my wife’s and transfered two weeks later).

T. Ashley USN Ret.

I found out why there has been No problem with my USAF “Officer” wife having a live-in in the Base Housing home.

Law Enforcement dropped the charges and the investigation Because her Squadron Commander told them we were Divorced and not to file/investigate or Take anymore reports from me.

Very Cute, just another scam gotten away with because she is an “Officer” and she is in the UK so they can act as if nothing is going on.

Well this is going on in front of my five year-old daughter at this moment.

T.Ashley USN Ret.

can my husband renegotiate our legal seperation agreement. we seperated in feb. he was in iraq and i left our home and gave him everything he wanted. including 30,000 worth of furniture. his mistress, my best friend stayed in the home. my son and i moved to our other property worth 1/2 of the other one. basically now that everyhing is donbe for him he wants to chang things. he is a cw4 and agreed to 2500 alimony for life and health benefits for life. i have fibromyalgia and myofacial pain syndrome. i bring home average of 221 a week and he brings home 6000 a month. she brings in about 3000 and is on the deed. my bills come to 2500 and his 2300. he claims he is in financial trouble. it is her bills that are killing him. what are the chances that they will agree to lower my alimony. my attorney wants 275 an hour and i cant afford it and the stress is making me sicker. they have been doing things every week to upset me and i’m in jeopardy of losing my job. he’s back from iraq now permanently. he came back in may. he only stayed 3 months. i think they planned this. they got everything and then he came home to change it. i put spyware on my computer and have months of their coorespondence. she lived with us so i saw everything. can i use that. it was screen capture so i never had to get in to anyone’s email account. i just need to know what the chances are of it being changed and can i use the email stuff. please help. i keep getting sicker.