Child Aging Out


I currently pay child support for my son and daughter. My son turns 18 in a few months. I’d like to get my child support modified so that I’m only paying for my daughter. Is it possible to do this without going through a court hearing? How do I do this? Thanks.


If your child support is outlined in a court order, you must file a motion to modify child support and go through the court system.