Child Support modification

My ex and I had our child support and divorce handled in NC. He was ordered to pay $750.00/mth for our 2 children. Our oldest has now turned 18 and graduated from high school. He has not started to only deposit $375.00 into my account. Can he do this without doing a modification?
Please let me know what I need to do!!

By statute, child support ends upon a child turning 18 or graduating from high school (whichever is later). You’ll need to look at the language in your Order to see if it addresses what happens when one child ages out. Sometimes the order will state that the amount should be reduced pursuant to the guidelines when one child ages out. In other cases the spouse must file a modification to address this.