Child costdoy and support

You are eligible to ask for child support regardless of whether your spouse sees the children and regardless of whether you agree to joint or sole custody. You can use the child support calculator here to determine the amount.

Lisa M. Angel
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 781-1741 direct voice
(919) 256-1660 direct fax
(919) 787-6668 main voice
(919) 787-6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

We have two children. My soon to be ex wife, has already gave my one child and is already told her and my lawyer she is giving me the other child. But she doesnt want to pay child support. I want her to take some reasonability for her to children and to help me out with their needs. Should I go after that support?</font id=“red”> She wants to see the boys every other weekend. So if she doesnt want to pay child support. Should I ask for sole custdoy and not joint because she is no longer wanting to support the children?</font id=“red”> Thanks for your time…