Child Custody I have Zero Rights!


I have a child by an illegal immigrant. I have no rights to the child at all. He’s 6 months old and i have never met or held him before because my X won’t let me. And she won’t allow me to be on the birth certificate. I’m currently married and in the army. Because of that she won’t let me be in my sons life. When she had him I was in basic training. After I got out I have tried everything except court to get in my sons life nothing has worked. I plan on taking her to court to gain custody of my son. I have messages from her threatening me and my wife and her telling me she will never let me in his life because i’m married. She told me that my son doesn’t have insurance and that shes not working to take care of him she rely’s on her boyfriend to take care of him. She stays home with him everyday but thats it. On my end I have can take care of him completely I have my own house and car and a job. And if he was with me he would have a full family care plan with insurance. I’m only 19 and I need as much help and advice i can get. Not seeing or having any rights to my son is taking a toll on me.


I would file a complaint for child custody thereby instituting a lawsuit. As she is refusing you access to your son going to court is going to be your only remedy. If you plan to file the lawsuit by yourself, you may want to consider using our Rosen Online Service. You can get access to a library of legal forms and communicate with an attorney through our Rosen Online Service. This service only costs $199/month, and would be a great resource for you to handle your custody issues if you cannot afford an attorney.