Child Custody

My daughters dad wants to sign over his parental rights I was wondering without an attorney where do we need to go to make this happen?

A parent cannot terminate their parental rights voluntarily. A court will have to make a finding that a termination of the father’s parental rights are in the child’s best interests before an Order can be issued. As the mother, you will need to file an action to terminate the father’s rights. While his consent will be helpful, it is not determinative of the issue.

where can i get this form and where do i file it at?

You will need to file an action for termination of parental rights. There is no standard form for this action. I suggest you contact a lawyer that practices in this area to initiate the process.