Child is 18 and has moved out

My son is 18, but is still in high school. He is supposed to graduate high school this year, so I am still paying child support until he graduates. My ex called me and said that he recently moved out of her house. Since he is not living with his mother now, do I still need to pay child support? The child support is court ordered, so if I don’t pay it I don’t want to be held in contempt of court, but I can prove that he does not live with my ex anymore. What do I need to do to stop child support? Also, if the child moves back in with his mother, does the child support start back up until he graduates? Please help me with this. Thank you.

You need to file a motion to modify/terminate child support payments before you actively stop paying. You can cite as the reason that the child no longer lives with the mother.