Child is graduating and is 18yrs old/CS recalc

Can a motion or initiation of a new case to modify guidelines be done after the custody case is over?


so another words, unless the childrens needs aren’t getting met, there is no need to deviate from the guidelines correct?

The court can deviate from the guidelines if the guideline amount of support is not appropriate after making the findings required as listed above.

Thanks so much, Erin. She’s using the courts and custody as a way to get even with him and also with me by financially rendering him unable to see his kids and unable to support himself.