Child Support Calculation Mistakes

My ex and I agreed to the amount she calculated as child support 15 months ago. The amount is in the consent order. My ex is now saying that the amount was incorrectly calculated, and wants me to pay (either voluntarily or by court order) the difference. I can’t figure out her numbers either way.

I figure if she specified the original amount, we both signed, and she can’t go back and ask for more support. Can she sue me for back child support if she miscalculated, and that became the amount in the consent order? Thanks!

The support can be re calculated when you review the same after the 15 months have passed.