Child Support for adult child

Child Support question:

A child (handicaped) with a income of several thousands of dollars per month already can this child continue to get child support after age 20? This child is now 20 yrs old. If not do we contact CS about this or have to hire a lawyer?

Is there a reason why my question from June has not been answered? Are only certain questions anwered?

You can find the rules governing child support here:

In answer to your question, no.

Is your answer “no” in reference to my CS question or to my questions regarding my question being answered? How do you proceed to terminate CS if your answer was to my CS question. Ours was not done through a CS agency but through a clerk of court.

Specific procedure is beyond the scope of the forum, but the administrative office of the courts has a form available here: