Child Support Form

If I have a child 235 nights and dad has 130 overnights which form do I use to calculate CS? A or B?

You would use Worksheet B - Joint/Shared Custody.

Worksheet A is used when the primary custodial parent has the child for 243 nights or more during the year.

Worksheet B is used when each parent has the child at least 123 nights during the year.