Child support help

Have you looked at the child support calculator on this site? I would run the calculator and check your gross against your wife’s.
Depending on your custody situation, child care, who provides insurance…
I think some of the situations that will merit a look at reducing support are: decrease in wages, children ageing out, change in day care, loss of job, birth of children

quote:
[i]Originally posted by mal[/i] [br]Have you looked at the child support calculator on this site? I would run the calculator and check your gross against your wife's. Depending on your custody situation, child care, who provides insurance... I think some of the situations that will merit a look at reducing support are: decrease in wages, children ageing out, change in day care, loss of job, birth of children

have you ever heard of any child suppport being change due to children ageing?

When your child/children turn 18 (or when they finish high school) in most situations they are no longer included in the calculator unless you have some sort of additional agreement that extends beyond 18.

If DAYCARE expenses are included in this amount, you can request a review as each of them gets into public school due to lower costs, assuming it will be a significant enough change.

i need some information on decrease in child supoort. i have been orderd to pay a total of $930.00 a month for two children which i fill is too much money for me to pay and maintain my own living arrangements… at the time the children where at the ages of 7 months and 2 years old but now are 2years old and 4 years old…am unable to maintain. how and what are some of the reason to seek decrease. fyi it was at one time $410. the mother went back and ask for a increase to $930 which at the time she included day care…i only make $11.01 an hr…HELP