Child Support Motion to Intervene


I received a motion to intervene and a motion to redirect from my counties Child Support Enforcement Services. What does this mean? How do I dispute or keep DSS from getting involved with child support?

We do not have a permanent custody agreement in place.


Likely your ex has petitioned to have Child Support Enforcement handle child support in your case. You cannot avoid having support be directed through the state, but I do suggest you contact the case manager for next steps.