Child Support


I moved out in June…my husband signed an agreement to pay $100 a week and hasn’t. Is he liable for back pay? Will he have to pay that $100 a week through DSS since he already signed the paper agreeing to it?


You need to file an action for child support through the courts.


Do I need a lawyer for this? I cant really afford one but am going for a consultation next week. I just got back from filing child support through DSS is that not good enough in a case like this?


You do not need a lawyer and make seek child support though DSS.