Child suppot modification


Good day, I have a question that I hope you can answer or at least point me in the right direction. My friend has chronic heart failure and is unable to work. Social services can’t help because something about her not taking child support from her ex. In their divorce she agreed not to file for child support. Now supporting her children is becoming more difficult. Can she appeal to have the support added. Thank you.


Your friend may peruse an action for child support based on her changed circumstances, it will not be an appeal, but a change in the support.


Thank you. I will let her know. I don’t know if she will take it. Being a pain in my butt about it… Thank you again.