Childern born before marriage

Childern were born before the marriage. Fathers name is on birth certificate. Which complaint would i file?

You would file an action for child custody, it is not necessary that the parties be married to have a valid claim for custody.

I already have custody of the childern. What form should I file to proceed with the divorce?

You need to file for absolute divorce, there is a Complaint, Summons and Domestic Civil action coversheet. All of these forms are available in our DIY service, along with a step by step guide to the entire process, and access to an attorney to help you along the way.

Thank You

You are most welcome.