Which Complaint form to file?

I am getting ready to file the paperwork to divorce my husband. Im confused on which complaint to file. We do have a daughter together but she was born BEFORE we were married. His name is on the birth certificate. Will I file a complaint for with children and put her or without children? Thank you!

If the child was born to the two of you she should be listed in the complaint. You can use language such as “one child was born of the union and marriage of the parties”.