Complaint with or without children


I am a little confused as to which form of Complaint I should complete. My children were born prior to my marriage to their father.

The Complaint With Children indicates children born of the marriage, which is not the case. We were married in 1999 and our children were born in years prior with 1997 being the last.

The children live with me and I have established child support via CSE.

Should I use the Complaint without children ‘There were no children born of this marriage’?


You should include that the children were born of the “union of the parties” if you husband is the father and the children were born prior to the marriage.