Christmas Time

Oopps [:I] Happy Hanukkah too!

I wanted to wish everyone who visits this site a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or Happy Kwanzaa. Whatever your religion is, or even if you have no religion, this is often a very rough time of year for those of us who have been or are going through separation or divorce.
Keep in mind, now and through the coming New Year that no matter how bleak your world looks right now, it DOES get better. Nothing last forever and that includes the bad times. Keep your children foremost in your mind and remember how quickly they grow up. This is their only time to be children. If there are no children involved for you, then keep your goal in mind to get through this and come out better for it on the other side.
I truly believe that everything happens for a reason though we can not always know those reasons. I believe that everything works out as it is supposed to, though it’s not necessarily the way we thought it would.
I appreciate all the support and/or constructive criticism you all give. Keep in mind this holiday season that someone is thinking of you and hoping that your situation works out and that all of you find some peace in mind and heart. Happy Holidays!