Holiday Wishes

I know how difficult this time of year can be for the average person and those of you recently separated or going through the divorce/custody thing this can almost be horrible. Keep in mind that you are not alone and that there are those of us who have been through similar situations and sometimes worse and come out the other side. You have our support and you all will be in my thoughts.
Keep things in perspecitve. And remember life is an adventure, no one makes it out alive.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming “WOO HOO, What a Ride!”

I want to wish each of you a happy, peaceful season, whatever your chosen religion is. I hope that during this time of year you can focus on the important things in your lives and that you will renew your sense of hope and possibility for the coming New Year.