Civil Contempt

My soon to be ex-husband and I separated last year on March 1. When we finally got the separation papers filed…I was ordered to get his name off of the vehicle that I kept. Well the only way to do it of course is to refinance…but since he left me without warning and nothing in savings…my credit score went down…I did try to get it refinanced but was denied by the bank due to my credit score. NOW he is wanting to file a motion for contempt…MY QUESTION…What will the judge be able to do since the bank won’t refinance for me? HELP is greatly appreciated…I have always been a law abiding citizen and don’t want my reputation tarnished.