Communicating to the judge directly?

Hello, I would like to know how I can communicate with my judge to express disagreement with a proposed order that was written by opposing counsel?

This order was written following a contempt hearing, but it contains mis-information and inaccurate findings that do not represent what occurred at the contempt hearing.

I am pro se working on my own. The opposing counsel sent me a copy of what they were forwarding to the judge, in hopes that she would sign the order.

Can I email the judge or send a letter with my comments about this proposed order? Otherwise, what recourse do I have to communicate edits to this proposed order?

Thank you

You may send the judge a letter which outlines your opposition to the terms in the proposed order, and must send a copy of the letter to opposing counsel.