Criminal conversation


Hello i just want to know i am currently a resident of nc as is my future ex wife,i am getting ready to move to florida for a new job, she is staying here of course to be with her new man that she left me for and has had an affair with and still is…If i am living in florida can i still file this charge against her in NC


You may file a civil action for criminal conversation and/or alienation of affection.