Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Ok I am wanting to know if I have the right when I go to make out the paperwork for a seperation to ask for alimony too along with the child support and part the retirement check? (retired marine)For the longest time being a homemaker I was told by the husband not to worry about going and getting a job cause we could live off his income it was tight but we survived.