Custody paperwork

my daughters dad has agreed to give me full custody, with him no vistation, and reliquish his rights. Is there a way that i can file this myself or at least do my own paperwork to save me some money.

In order for his rights to be terminated you would have to file an action, and your support rights would be cut off if his parental rights were terminated. I would strongly suggest you meet with an attorney before choosing this course of action.

I want his rights gone but I am trying to save money what is the paperwork so that I can do this myself considering legal aid of nc is never avaliable

We do not handle those types of cases, again I strongly recommend you at least meet with an attorney before moving forward with this type of action.