Dating a Separated Man - Can I be sued for AA or CC?


She can always try to sue you, but based on what you described it’s highly unlikely she would win or even go to court for that matter.

Acts have to occur in NC for an action of criminal conversation or be directed at a person in NC for alienation of affection. It sounds like she woudn’t have an action.