Deleted

This post is shocking. I can’t understand why you would invade anyone’s privacy. If your brother wanted to know, this is something he should have done. I don’t see this being any of your business. Your big brother is a grown man and needs to handle his own affairs.

Something like this could blow up in your face. You are just out of line and have your nose some place it doesn’t belong. Shame on you. I hope your sister in law have the opportunity to know that you overstepped your bounds.

What do you mean can we win. There is no winning for either sides in divorce. Perhaps one may get out of paying money or losing property but both people ultimately loses. Don’t encourage your brother to possibly lose everthing as a result of your inappropriate behavior. Just because he told you NO, there is always two sides to every story. I know you think you are helping your brother but believe me, things like this always end up blowing up in a ugly way.

I hope all works out well for both and they are allowed happiness again in another relationship.

Try to stay neutral.

I believe the question was a legal one, not a request for advice. (Awaiting attorney’s response). Very interesting.

I agree that invasion of privacy is way over the edge, especially for someones relative to do on their behalf. Isnt that type of behavior punishable criminally?

quote:
Originally posted by Outty
This post is shocking. I can't understand why you would invade anyone's privacy. If your brother wanted to know, this is something he should have done. I don't see this being any of your business. Your big brother is a grown man and needs to handle his own affairs.

Something like this could blow up in your face. You are just out of line and have your nose some place it doesn’t belong. Shame on you. I hope your sister in law have the opportunity to know that you overstepped your bounds.

What do you mean can we win. There is no winning for either sides in divorce. Perhaps one may get out of paying money or losing property but both people ultimately loses. Don’t encourage your brother to possibly lose everthing as a result of your inappropriate behavior. Just because he told you NO, there is always two sides to every story. I know you think you are helping your brother but believe me, things like this always end up blowing up in a ugly way.

I hope all works out well for both and they are allowed happiness again in another relationship.

Try to stay neutral.

1. Consent was given. Leave your NON-LEGAL opinons in the other forum.

2. Outty sounds like she’s got her own divorce issues and her response is based on emotion.

3. Obviously some people don’t understand what it means to try to help a family member who’s been wrongfully accused.

4. The only logical response to the original question was from Skyler who was waiting for a legal answer as well. Don’t hold your breath.

Of course it is easy to judge when you haven’t been there. There are definite LEGAL issues concerning marriage. Adultery is a crime, thus there are legal consequences. Does anyone expect the guilty party to admit to their criminal behavior…? LilBro, your brother is very fortunate to have you in his corner.

I am pursuing an AOA/CC complaint at this time. Things look very promising for my case. Sincere thanks to the lawyers here who helped steer me in the right direction.

Without going into whatever detail prompted the deletion of the initial post, what kind of information was found and how was it that it was discovered? I don’t agree with invasion of privacy, but I do agree that if someone does something wrong people deserve to know.

Deleted for security purposes.