Divorce

If he divorced you in the philippines then you are divorced in the US. I would someone check for that in the phillipines. Be sure to get copies of the court order.

jnewman

quote:
[i]Originally posted by jnewman[/i] [br]If he divorced you in the philippines then you are divorced in the US. I would someone check for that in the phillipines. Be sure to get copies of the court order.

jnewman

thanks for reply but i dont think there is a divorce in philippines. so there you there is no divorce in the philippines
quote:
[i]Originally posted by joyvita[/i] [br]
quote:
[i]Originally posted by jnewman[/i] [br]If he divorced you in the philippines then you are divorced in the US. I would someone check for that in the phillipines. Be sure to get copies of the court order.

jnewman

thanks for reply but i dont think there is a divorce in philippines. so there you there is no divorce in the philippines

im 35 female NC. i was married to filipino guy when i was 17 in the philippinesonly stay together for month or 2 went back home wit my mom.i was born american citizen because of my father in the airforce.between 17 to 19 the time i was separated with my husband i got pregnant by another man.so was ieger to come to usa since i have a us passport my aunt bought the ticket in i came here. during the time i gave birth to a girl 1991 she died in1993 on a heart problem. now i been here for 16 years got 3more kids that i adore.the problem is i want get married to kids father. im just leavin paycheck to paycheck trying to look for a cheaper divorce. what can i do please help me. can i even get a divorce. i been separated for that guy for total 18 years. who knows he probably married by now over there cause back then its all paper works . since his garnddaddy is a judge they could the pull that paper in trash it it :slight_smile:respecfully yours …joy