If we used the DIY separation agreement on the website will we need attorneys to sign off on the documents? Will the court or judge approve without an attorney?

Does the Child support amount need to be included? and even if we included it can she still go to child support court to change the terms.


It is not necessary for an attorney to sign off on a Separation agreement. A Separation Agreement is a contract between husband and wife, and is not filed with the court, or approved by a judge.

Child support can be included in the agreement, if it is either side still has access to the courts in order to review and/or modify support in the future.