Seperation agreement problems?


If I sign a seperation agreement that points out how much I will be paying in child support do I need to go file that order w/the courts?


No, a Separation Agreement will be sufficient, and does not need to be filed with the court. I would suggest that filing suit and having a consent order on the issue of child custody and visitation issues is a better route to take however. You should meet with an attorney to discuss this option, and of course before you sign anything.