Emotional affair within the marriage

My wife wants separation/divorce. I have evidence (phone records) of her phone/text to this person. It is a daily communication many times a day. She has seen this person outside the workplace. I do not have proof that she has had a physical affair. I love my wife and adore my 2 children. I have been foolish enough to get on my hands and knees and beg her to stay. She says she won’t out of the house, away from me. She is trying to convience me that I am crazy because I have cried and begged her to stay. She has threaten to yank our children out of their school and move to a different city if I don’t give her what she wants and needs to live separately. I have never abused my wife or children. I work hard to give my family all their wants and needs. My children are hurting from this. I just don’t know what to do. We are like many families who live from paycheck to paycheck. However, if she or the kids really want something, I will go into debt to get it. I have begged her to go to counseling and she responds negatively. I know I have to come to the conclusion she wants out of the marriage. As a father, what rights do I have for my children. Just because we can’t live together, shouldn’t mean they have to leave their school, friends, church and family. They should not have to suffer. I do want my children to know they are dearly loved by both parents.

You are in a very difficult and emotional situation. It sounds like your spouse has made a decision for you and your two children that has significant and lasting ramifications. The best thing you could do at this point would be consult with an attorney. You need to take the necessary steps to protect your rights and ensure you receive a fair shake.