Ending Alimony

My court order says that alimony ends if my ex remarries or cohabits. How can I prove either one? How can I prove cohabiting if my ex does not even have a car?

If the dependent spouse is living with someone with whom they are engaged in a romantic relationship the supporting spouse may stop paying alimony according to the Agreement.

If the dependent spouse then attempts to sue for breach of contract the supporting spouse will need to prove the cohabitation. Using a PI to gather evidence of the comings and goings of the paramour will be helpful, and if a lawsuit is filed you may subpoena financial records and other documents (bills, bank statements, ect) to prove the cohabitation.