Enforcement of Visitation Order

If a parent refuses to cooperate with a Visitation Order and the police are notified, will the police in NC enforce a visitation order? The visitation order is temporary and another hearing is pending.

Your best recourse with regard to enforcing an order, is to file a motion for show cause and seek to have the breaching party held in contempt. The police are not the appropriate authority to enforce the order, you’ll need to go through the courts.