Enforcing visitation order

I am divorced and myself and ex wife agreed to specific visitation arrangements. The oder states I will have my daughter on christmas in Odd years in which she has violated this year and regular phone contact and must assure phone contact especially on Tuesdays and Thursadys between 5p-9p…I speak to my daughter 2-3mins per call and the bigger incident is not meeting me half way between florida and NC in which the order also states her compliance. She is intentionally not complying with the courts order. What can I do to have her held in contempt of the court order if I can’t afford an attorney.