Enough evidences for proof Alienation of affections and Criminal Conversation

My list of evidences

1.Pictures by Private investigator that they are together in coffeshop or hotels…
2.Google activity of her google account (We both are using this account for paying bills and etc… my spouse knows that I am using this account as well) tells directions and where she stays, hotels several times

3.Phone activities through cell phone service provider. it’s joint account we have been paying bills through joint bank account for more than 10 years. (Has literally 1000 phone calls, history)

4.Testimony that my spouse lied… travel to LA to meet friend but it wasn’t the best friend. my spouse staying several days at LA

Same thing above for other travels ( I can have friends testimony)

5.She is having birth Control pills for several month and refilled it while I had vasectomy in the past

6.Recording conversation between me and my spouse that include confession of my spouse affairs and history with the paramour. (I don’t have it but possibly could obtain this later)

Can it be enough evidences to prove alienation of affection or criminal conversation?
paramour is in marriage too, so I guess if I demand for payment this person would be not want to bring it to court, who knows

It sounds like you have strong evidence to show that your wife has committed an act of illicit sexual behavior. It also sounds like you have strong evidence to show criminal conversation. You may also have strong evidence for a claim of alienation of affection if you can show that before the affair began, you and your wife had genuine love and affection existing between the two of you.

The more evidence you have, the better, and here you have multiple times of evidence, which adds up and can be very beneficial to your case.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

-How many incidents do I need ? as picture evidence of them going and out of the hotel or house.

-They phone call each other 946 times and 4637 minutes in 4 month. (before this time range no phone call or 1 or 2 for business purpose)

I don’t know this is valid evidence for Inclination.

-Google activities have many directions, searching, current locations for Hotels
I don’t know this is valid evidence for opportunity or inclination?

Picture evidence going into and out of hotels is great evidence for opportunity. The phone call logs and Google activities both show inclination.

It sounds like you have great evidence that could be sufficient to show an act of illicit sexual behavior. It’s best to use all of your evidence at trial instead of leaving any of it out.

Don’t forget for alienation of affection you also need to show that you and your spouse had a genuine love and affection existing between to the two of you.

Check out our article Infidelity and Alienation of Affection for more detailed information on the claims of both alienation of affection and criminal conversation.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.