Equitable distribution

Dear sherribw:

Greetings. I do not know exactly how long an equitable distribution case will take to settle in Forsyth County, North Carolina. It sounds to me like you still have the initial pretrial, final pretrial, and trial yet to occur. In Wake County, these dates would be set in the Scheduling and Discovery Conference Order and would generally occur in three consecutive months.

You may also want to contact our Charlotte referral, Gilpin, Hatcher & Spransy. Their contact information is found at the following cite:

rosen.com/ppf/ID/590/about_us.asp

Best of luck!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE IN FORSYTH COUNTY NC TO SETTLE ED ? A MOTION WAS FILED OCT 2002. WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH MEDIATION AND DID NOT REACH AN AGREEMENT. THE DIVORCE WAS FINAL OCT 2003. EVERYTHING, DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY HAS ALL BEEN SETTLED THE ONLY THING LEFT IS ED. THIS IS NOT A LARGE CASE BUT IT WILL BE NICE TO SETTLE IT AND PUT THIS BEHIND ME.