Ex refuses to let me see my child

My ex has refused to let me see my child since July, and she has just moved another 30 minutes further away from my home… Now over two hours. What can I do about this? We have no custody order, and I am very frustrated. I want to see my daughter.

You need to file a custody claim with the courts. If you search this forum for “file custody” I’m sure you’ll see a lot of threads telling you what steps you need to take.

You must file suit for child custody and visitation. I suggest you include a claim for temporary custody as well so that you may have a hearing in the next month or so to allow for contact with your child as soon as possible.