Failure to provide initial disclosures-alimony

My spouse has failed to provide initial disclosures for alimony. Initial disclosures were required 25 days after spouse was served with complaint for alimony. Is my next step a motion to request production of documents through discovery?

You should send your spouse a demand for the documents, etc. by X date, and if you do not receive them, file a motion to compel. Let your spouse know that you will be filing the motion and seeking sanctions.