False income claim

My ex has claimed in court he has zero income. On another occasion he has told the judge he works “under the table.” He pays thousands of dollars of bills every month. Is there any way for the judge to force him to pay, if I am awarded funds in an ED case?

Yes, if you the judge orders that you should receive a distributive award, and he does not pay it, you can file a motion for order to show cause and seek to have him held in contempt.