Filing divorce papers--Please help me


Tell your lawyer’s secretary to have the lawyer file. Or you can since you have signed papers file out the forms yourself and file (you can get them at the local library).



My husband and I have both signed and notarized divorce papers.My lawyer sent them to his lawyer, but his lawyer has not filed them with the court. What do I do? My lawyer is always out of the office and his secretary can’t really help me. I want my maiden name back and I want to be divorced from this man. Please help me.