Filing Question



My separation agreement is filed in Brunswick County. I now live in Wake County as does my soon-to-be-ex (different towns). From what I’ve read, I must file in the county of residence. Is that correct? We are rolling our sep. agrmt into the divorce, so the process will be a formality either way. I appreciate your feedback!



Yes, you should file in your county of current residence.