Foreign subpoena

I am living in Rhode Island and I am trying to subpoena my husbands bank records, the Texas branch would not give the records to my attorney. I checked and they have a branch in my home state North Carolina and NC adopted the UIDDA. What do we have to do to subpoena the records in North Carolina? In Rhode Island they do not make the parties move out and while the courts do not have a problem with me living with my husband still having an affair with a friend I just want to come home and cannot leave without being charged with abandonment. Please tell me how this can be done I am desparate to leave and my attorney thinks it may be a year longer because he is not cooperating.