Free Trader


Since your wife has agreed to allow you to buy her out, then all you should have to do is give her the money once she signs a jump claim deed to take her name off the deed for the property. You should have a lawyer hadnle the transaction so it is legal and binding.



My wife is moving out of the country permanently in a few weeks so I need to file a free trader agreement as soon as possible so I can refinance my home and/or sell it after she. Is there a standard form that has all of the verbage? I currently have a separation agreement but with her moving all the terms and conditions have now changed. She is giving the house to me for a sum of money. I assume that I need to write another sep agreement with the new terms and state that it supercedes all previous agreements. Thanks in advance for your advice.