Getting him out!

If you have a domestic violence restraining order which states that he is not allowed on the property, then you do not have to let your husband back on the property, and you can call the police if he violates the order. If you need reference to any of these statutes, check the domestic violence section of our website.

Lisa M. Angel
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 781-1741 direct voice
(919) 256-1660 direct fax
(919) 787-6668 main voice
(919) 787-6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My husband has been gone for 2 months, he says he has been on vacation. I took it in myself to move his stuff out since we have been talking of seperation for the last 5 months. I have an exparte and full emergency custody of our 5 yr old, but now he wants to mo9ve back in the home and try to work things out! Can I make him leave? How? Domestic Criminal Tress. Warrant they will not give me here in Clay County, NC. Please help with legal advice!!

cristy williams