Got summons of complaint


Dear wxr: You’ll need to hire an attorney to file an Answer (and maybe counterclaims) to make sure you don’t lose any of your rights.

Ketan P. Soni
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


I moved out from NC. My wife sent me the civil summons and absolute divorce compaint. If i can not going back to NC, how do I write the answer? if we still have some problem to solve in our agreement.