HELP! EX fled with minor daughter!

Dear Crossthread:

Greetings. We do not have any examples of a Motion for Ex Parte Emergency Child Custody. I do recommend that you hire an attorney in the county you live in, as they can generally have the judge sign the order the same day.

Nevertheless, if you get an order you still need to know where she is living so that you can have the Sheriff pick up the child from her pursuant to the order. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
RosenDivorcecom
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

This is really sad here in Southeastern SC… I’ve filed the “right” papers and “To force the Calender” for a district court… The Judge said, spend 100.00 to 1500.00 to get a attorney to file the papers “right”, everyone here in this county wants me too spend the money on a Attorney, I’m getting the feeling it’s a SCAM…I’ve been to the DA too the Mayor to the “local” cop on the beat… Everyone of them knows and agrees that she is “abducting” “kiddnapping” the child but REFUSES too do anything unless I’ve got a attorney representing me!!! Everyone involved can and is more than “willing” to give me a Attorney’s number, and it’s always expensive… Lord! I’ve got FULL CUSTODY!!! , AND SHE HAS JUST VISITATION!, thats it! She has fled the state!! What more does Law Enforcment need! (a Attorney of course that they can provide me with for a price), CRAP even the Legal Aid recommenditions are wanting 300.00 dollars just for consultation??? YES 300.00 It’s a small city here this is what I’m facing… I’m going too the National News wires and “other” sources", and I’m hoping here in the near future, too seek a “Huge, Lawsuit” against members of the board, as well as Law Enforcement on this case…Gender Bias at it’s finest… Lord I only just get 25.00 per child on Child Support, when my common Law wife gets 232.00 for just 1 YES one child…Why should my @ yes 2 daughters get just 25.00 a~piece per month??? FRUSTRATED IN WILMINGTON…[:(!]

Dear crossthread:

Greetings. The only other thing I can tell you is that you may want to file a Motion to Show Cause against her. You can get a copy of this motion off the website for Wake County domestic court … under the DOM forms. Many people do these motions Pro Se in our county.

To comment…attorneys are trained for at least 3 years (in addition to a 4 year degree) on how to do their jobs. It is expensive training and we have to charge, sometimes only to pay student loans. I don’t know of anyone that will fix your car for free, so why would you expect someone to do an entire custody case for free? I think your expectations are somewhat unreasonable, but that is understandable due to your situation. I truly hope the Motion to Show Cause helps or that you hire an attorney. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
RosenDivorcecom
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Greetings Janet… I thank you for your reply… I’ve done plenty of research that applys too my case and have been “enlightened” a great deal… I’ve “found” the “root cause” to my problem thus far… And thankfully it’s nothing too do with Attorneys here in my County. It seems that here in my county the Law Enforcement Professionals are very “unaware” of the Laws and Legal issues surrounding “Child Abduction” as it’s rarly if it’s “ever” happened here… And still they (DA’s office), say’s it’s a “Child Custody Battle” When, in legal terms, it isn’t. Seems either “they”, being our DA’s office as the “root cause” are either unaware, ignoring, or at thier discretion are refusing too pursue these Statues, ie: NC, GS 14-41, and 14-320.1, and Fedral Statues; (PKPA), and…28 USC Sec. 1738A, (National Child Search ■■■. Act) ie: 42 USC 5779 and 5780 (3) B, And a combination or some of the following…UCCJA Act, and/or the UCCJE Act…
I tried to “quote” these laws and statues to the Detective and the Da’s office concerning these issues and the reply was, “I don’t know where your getting this information, but your totaly wrong”???
Thankfully The National Center for Missing and Exploited Childern are helping me to get my child back, and hopefully will have the approprite parties aware of some of these statues…
Of course I COULD be wrong… Please correct me if I am… I will keep undates as “needed” on my succes or “failure” on getting my Minor daughter back… As the “Abductor” fits the following “Profile” as set forth by reliable resources…

1. Parent who threatened to Abduct or have abducted previously.
  2. Parents whom are suspicious or distrustful due to the belief that abuse has occurred and have Social support for these beliefs.
  3. Parents whom are Paranoid Delusional.
  4. Parents whom are severely sociopathic.
  5. Parents whom feel alienated from the legal system for reasons such as they are members of a minority group or victums of abuse, and have social/family support in another community.
  6. Parents whom have strong ties to another country and are of a mixed-culture marriage, ending their marriage.
    My Ex~Wife fits the first 5, honestly…(yes I’ve takin Physcology too)…
    But I’ll keep updated as I’ve said before, and hope for the best.
    Sincerly, Crossthread…
    [B)]

Hey! Best of luck with getting your daughter back. Hang in there. Hope your daughter is back in your home soon.

pickles

Oh my Lord enother father with custody and an X who is a nut case.

I had the exact situation in NJ before moving to NC to escape the threats and non-stop harassment and I have a FRO. My x took my two children and refused to return them in NJ. Tried to blacmale me for money, what a MOM ha! I called the local PD and asked if this was kidnapping and told them she was not stable. Well they said go to court we can’t help, finally I called every PD and sheriff from my county to hers 60 miles away and faxxed the order to them all I got one loan officer who located her at a home of convicted felons and explained to her the options of kidnapping and such, they thank the Lord where returned unharmed.
But I guess it’s the same here a MALE has ZERO rights as a single DAD she still has a bunch of Felony warrants as well as owing me $6,000.00 in back support, I go to court asking for my money I get threatened by the courts.
I will say a prayer that all turns out well and the best of Luck.

Dear crossthread:

Greetings. Yes, please do keep us informed. I will place you and your daughter on my prayer list for the rest of July & August and hope that we hear good news soon.

Do not forget to also file the Motion to Show Cause which we discussed if your child custody was determined by a court order. If there is no court order, file a custody action immediately. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
RosenDivorcecom
919-787-6668

I’m working “Pro Se”… I’ve got “full custody”, Ex has only visitation… She lives outside of the state… I need to know how (or exsample) on how to fill out a “Ex parte motion for contempt of court and emergency relief??” She isn’t intent on returning the daughter, and has arrest warrents here in my county, as well as her husband also has 3 warrents here in the same county, It’s been almost a week now and I’ve NO VALID address on where they are as they have fled to points unknown out of state… The daughter was too start school this past week, and well she can’t , (neglect on the mothers part?), PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!
Sincerly Mr. David Brandenburg…
[?]