How can i get a divorce if i cant find him?

If you cannot find your spouse, you will need to serve your spouse by either publishing or posting a notice that you have filed for divorce. You MUST have an order signed by a judge that gives you permission to serve your spouse by publishing or posting notice. To get the order, you will have to show the judge that you have tried in many ways to find your spouse.

Your best best is to have a attorney handle it for you, so the courts know that all steps were exhausted to try and find your spouse

Dear kristine93:

Greetings. Shadow is right and you will have to serve your spouse by publication. I would recommend that you retain an attorney to do this for you, as it can be a tricky process. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I have been trying to Divorce my Husband but i dont know where he is
what do i have to do to still get a Divorce?