How do I move forward to mediation?

We have a notorized separation agreement and have been apart for over a year, no property or invesments to split, my agreed child support commitment goes to court Friday. Neither of us are looking for alimony from the other. How do we proceed? We live in Davidson County.

Thank you in advance.

If all issues of property have been settled via a separation agreement and there are no issues of spousal support, you may file for an absolute divorce once you have been living separate and apart for one year and one day.